Welcome to the family.
Beginning April 1, 2013, Valley First is excited to welcome all members of State Center Credit Union to the Valley First family. Through this partnership, we look forward to offering SCCU members a full range of financial services, enhanced benefits, and a total of 12 branch locations throughout the central valley.
We invite you to explore the enhanced benefits of membership with Valley First Credit Union!
March 31, 2013 – Transfer of SCCU accounts to Valley First
April 1, 2013 – Both SCCU branch locations will open as Valley First
|Getting Started with Valley First Home Banking
- Click on "No Username?" in the Home Banking Login box located on the home page at valleyfirstcu.org
- Enter your new Valley First account number that you received by mail
- Use the last six digits of the primary's social security number for the password
- Create a username
- See the Identity Verification User Guide at the left side of the web page for further instructions and assistance
- Once logged in, be sure to change your password
|Mon – Thurs
||9:00 am – 5:30 pm
||9:00 am – 6:00 pm
||10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Convenient Branch Locations
Clovis Branch – 1177 N. Willow, Clovis*
Fresno Branch – 618 E. Shaw Ave, Fresno*
Service Center/Branch – 1515 E. Shaw Ave, Fresno
Madera Branch – 126 N. D Street, Madera
|| Mon - Fri
|| 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
|| 9:00 am – 2:00 pm