To apply for any scholarship offered by Valley First Credit Union, you must meet the following requirements:
Note: Valley First Credit Union employees, volunteers and their immediate family members are not eligible to apply.Award Notification
- You are a member of Valley First Credit Union in good standing
- You are a full-time student
- You may be either an incoming or continuing student at Fresno City College, Modesto Junior College, California State University, Fresno or California State University, Stanislaus.
- You have a minimum 3.0 grade point average, based on a four-point scale.
Scholarships are awarded through, and paid directly to, the Financial Aid/Scholarship Office at each college or university. Each college or university will notify scholarship recipients.Award Criteria
Scholarship applications will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Academic Achievement
- Extra-Curricular Involvement
- Community Involvement