How you handle your money now can have a huge impact on your life. If you're between the ages of 13 and 17 and you want to learn how to make, save, spend, borrow, and invest money the smart way, Frequency is the financial program for you.
Account Features & Benefits
- No monthly fee
- $10 minimum deposit and balance
- Unlimited deposits
- Monthly statements with account activity
- Coin processing fee waived
- Earns monthly dividends
- Frequency Website — Featuring easy-to-understand articles, quizzes and interactive polls to teach teens about making, saving, borrowing and protecting their money
- The Elements™ Podcast — A free, entertaining podcast covering important money topics relevant to today's teens such as "how to spend less money," and "real-life college expenses"
- The Elements™ Blog — Helpful money tips written by our student money experts
- Life Lounge™ — A great resource where teens can learn about the financial decisions associated with big life events such as buying a first car or going to college
- Six (6) free electronic withdrawals/transfers per month
Frequency Teen Checking
- Must be joint with a parent or legal guardian
- Debit card available
- Checks available for purchase
- Not eligibile for Kasasa® products, Overdraft Privilege or Bill Pay
Free Account Services
Valley First accounts come loaded with many free services for members to access and manage their accounts.
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking App (available for Apple and Android devices)
- Visa® Debit Card
- Valleyline (24/7 Audio Account Access)