How you handle your money can have a huge impact on your life. If you're between the ages of 13 and 17 and you want to learn how to make, save, spend, borrow, and invest money the smart way, Frequency is the financial program for you.
Frequency Features and Benefits
- $10 minimum deposit and share balance
- No monthly service fee
- Unlimited deposits and withdrawals
- Earns monthly dividends* (click here for current rates)
- Frequency Newsletter — Useful articles and fun ideas for handling money.
- Frequency Website — Featuring easy-to-understand articles, quizzes and interactive polls to teach teens about making, saving, borrowing and protecting their money.
- The elements™ Podcast — A free, entertaining podcast covering important money topics relevant to today's teens such as "how to spend less money," and "real-life college expenses."
- The elements™ Blog — Helpful money tips written by our student money experts.
- Life Lounge™ — A great resource where teens can learn about the financial decisions associated with big life events such as buying a first car or going to college.
Frequency Teen Checking
*Variable dividend rate. The dividend rate and APY may change every dividend period. Funds earn dividends from date of deposit based on the daily ending balance. Dividends compound monthly.
- Joint with a parent or legal guardian
- Free Checking account
- Free first box of Valley First Custom Checks
- Frequency ATM Card