Ready to Serve You.
Our world is currently facing an issue of enormous magnitude. With the growing concerns over the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we want to assure you that we are well positioned to continue serving you.
Important Information from Valley First - COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update: 3/13/2020 - Message from the President/CEO, Kathryn J. Davis Read More
UPDATE: COVID-19 (Coronavirus): 3/18/2020 - Message from the President/CEO, Kathryn J. Davis Read More
For the most reliable information and updates, please visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention
We are here to help you, our member.
- COVID-19 | 1-866-364-0492 - This line is for COVID-19 assistance only. Please contact our Call Center for regular transactions.
- To better serve our members affected by COVID-19 we have established a Special Toll Free number for information on services offered by the credit union. Our Member Service Specialists will be available during regular business hours Monday – Saturday to answer questions regarding our Branch Hours, Emergency Relief Assistance Loan and Skip-A-Payment inquiries for Auto and Personal loans.
- Emergency Relief Personal Loan - Click here to learn more
- During this challenging time Valley First is offering our members an Emergency Relief Loan. If you are experiencing financial challenges and a loss of income due to the COVID-19 outbreak you may be eligible for assistance.
- Stay Secure & Avoid Phishing Scams
- No Valley First employee will ever call you and ask for your personal and/or account information. Authorities are alerting consumers to beware of scams related to COVID-19 (coronavirus). Examples range from criminals posing as World Health Organization officials conducting phone and phishing scams, to identity thieves harvesting credit card and other information on websites purportedly selling safety items.
Mortgage Forebearance Assistance - If you are being affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, and have questions regarding the payment options available to you on your first mortgage loan with Valley First Credit Union, please contact the servicing partner listed on your mortgage statement. Our servicing partners are:
- Wescom Central Credit Union
- Phone: (844) 324-7796 Option 1
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TruHome Solutions
- Phone: (855) 491-2757
- Email: email@example.com
If your mortgage loan is not being serviced by either Wescom or TruHome (as indicated on your mortgage statement), please contact the collections department at 209-491-4113, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Services & Automated Services - For your safety and that of our staff, when possible we would encourage you to use our digital services available to you 24/7.
- ValleyLine, Online & Mobile Banking
- Valley Line – 24/7 access to your accounts | (800) 266-8328. Access your accounts to complete transactions such as: Balance Inquiries, Transfers, Withdrawals, History Inquiries, Activate New Card, Lost Stolen Card
- Online Banking - Login to online banking to complete most regular banking transactions, loan and account applications, check deposits, bill pay and many other banking needs.
- Mobile Banking – Download our app and enjoy all the same features as our online banking. Click on the links below to download our VFCU Mobile Banking App.
Our office and branches are operational with limitations at some locations. We are following the advice provided by the CDC, including supplying hand sanitizer and anti-microbial soaps, with extra cleaning efforts at all locations and ATMs. If the status of our branch availability should change, we'll provide continuing updates on this page.
- Starting Wednesday, 3/18, our Oakdale and Fresno Shaw branches will offer drive-up and ATM services only until further notice. Clovis branch will offer ITM (Interactive Teller Machine) and ATM services only. Additional services are available through Online/Banking and Valleyline (24/7 automated phone line).
- All Other Branches will be open as normal. Please note, To protect the health of members and staff, we will be limiting the number of people inside the branch in accordance with the social spacing guidance provided by the CDC.
- Some services such as account opening, and loan application may be limited depending upon staff availability and member needs.
- Valley First earlier this month Increased the frequency of our already stringent sanitation standards, including implementing additional cleaning procedures in our branches and ATM's.