|You choose the time and place - we'll be there.
With free, secure Online Banking you can access your account from anywhere, anytime. Check balances, make loan payments or transfer funds. Your credit union accounts are right at your fingertips with Valley First Online Banking.
Enroll in Online Banking Today!
To enroll in Valley First Online Banking, click here!
24-hour Account Access
- View account activity and balances
- Apply for a loan
- Request Skip-A-Payment for eligible loans
- Schedule automatic transfers or make single transfers between accounts
- Use the "Forgot Your Password" feature to reset your Online Banking password
- Make a single transfer to a Valley First member or link to another member's account to set up recurring transfers with Member to Member Transfers
- Link your accounts from other financial institutions for easy electronic transfers with External Transfers
- Send a Secure Message to the credit union regarding any account concerns or questions
Click here to view frequently asked questions.
A Secure Access Code is needed to access Online/Mobile Banking on unregistered devices. This security measure helps ensure your account access is protected.
The one-time Secure Access Code is valid for one hour and is needed in addition to your password.
Help protect your Online & Mobile Banking Password!
Ensure your Online/Mobile Banking Password is safe by using a strong password and updating your password regularly. Click here to learn more.
Your Information is Secure
Java technology, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption, a dedicated high-end UNIX transaction server and an industrial-grade firewall ensure safe and reliable Online Banking. Valley First Online Banking is a restricted area open only to authorized credit union members. Unauthorized access will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
For step by step instructions to import your transactions to our new Online Banking, please click here.
|Online/Mobile Banking Browser Requirements
Use the most recent versions available for browsers listed in the following tables for the best experience in Online Banking. Members that try to log in without a compatible browser will be redirected to a website to download a new version of the browser.
PC Browser Compatibility
Mac Browser Compatibility