The following items can help users navigate our website easily:
Site Structure – We use appropriate formatting features so you can easily navigate the site with assistive technology.
Keyboard Access – Everything on our site can be accessed by using a keyboard.
Consistency – Our website, Online Banking and Mobile Banking App use a consistent platform, so you can use our services the same way every time.
Screen Reader – Users who cannot see or have complications with their vision can access the site using their screen reader software. The following browser and screen reader combinations will provide the best experience:
- Microsoft Windows: Internet Explorer or Firefox with the latest version of the JAWS or NVDA screen reader
- MAC OSX: Safari with VoiceOver
- Apple iOS: Safari with VoiceOver
- Android: Firefox with Talkback
Magnification Tools – If the text on our website is difficult to see, you can increase the text size by doing the following:
- Increase the text size in your operating system settings
- Use your browser zoom settings
- Hold the "Ctrl" (Windows) or "Command" (Mac) key down and press the plus (+) or minus (-) keys
- Use the slider in the bottom right corner of the browser
- Go to View then the Zoom menu